Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another day In The Life

Yes it was another day, a day to accomplish more creative endeavors. I have another painting started and two to finish up. I usually have more that one going at a time.

I was thinking a lot about artists today while at work and I have come to the conclusion that most just don't have enough confidence in themselves. You see, I work in a stamping/scrapbooking store. Many very artistic people come in daily and I start a conversation with them, they will say to me, "Oh I could never paint anything that well", or "I am just not that creative".

I am a firm believer that everyone can create. The most important thing in creating is just wanting to. The rest will follow. Set a time aside for creating, even if it's only 15 minutes. Doodle while your talking on the phone, sketch while watching tv. You will be surprised what you can create! Especially in these hard financial times. Finding your creative self is more important now than ever.

I still have a little daylight left so I am going back into the studio! Everyone have a great week and break out those pencils, paints and paper!! Get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment