Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost Showtime!




I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday. Mine was very relaxing. I didn't even have to cook! My family and I went out to eat and just lounged around the restaurant laughing and joking and just enjoying each others company.

The countdown is on. I am busting my rear getting all the last minute things done before sunday. I have set up a mock display just so i can have an idea of how I want it to look before the show and I am trying to finish up some last minute paintings as well.

I completed this painting yesterday, again, while I was at work. I just need to varnish it today and it's done. I really like how this turned out. It is a acrylic and enamel diptych on canvas the colors are luscious and bright and it's all set off really well in two floating frames which I painted black. I am going to try and make a video of the show this weekend. If I do I will post it for all of you to see. have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment