Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost Showtime!




I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday. Mine was very relaxing. I didn't even have to cook! My family and I went out to eat and just lounged around the restaurant laughing and joking and just enjoying each others company.

The countdown is on. I am busting my rear getting all the last minute things done before sunday. I have set up a mock display just so i can have an idea of how I want it to look before the show and I am trying to finish up some last minute paintings as well.

I completed this painting yesterday, again, while I was at work. I just need to varnish it today and it's done. I really like how this turned out. It is a acrylic and enamel diptych on canvas the colors are luscious and bright and it's all set off really well in two floating frames which I painted black. I am going to try and make a video of the show this weekend. If I do I will post it for all of you to see. have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This way my pal Wesley Virgin's story launches with this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same tactics many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this expression has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of questions, right?

    Your success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete