Friday, April 3, 2009

More Art..Art Is Life!!!




I am busy getting ready for the show. I have been going non-stop all week trying to get my artist statement revised, my display thought out and of course creating more works!

The photos I just uploaded here are of a few small 4X6 photo size encaustic paintings. I think having some small works to sell will be to my advantage. I really want to get information about my classes out there. I have plenty of openings left and we are having a ball with them! We are all getting to know each other and my students are creating beautiful works of their own.

I am searching for another featured artist to put up here on my site. If you want to be featured, just e-mail me and let me know. Also, if you have never checked out WetCanvas, you really need to do so. Lots of wonderful artists and and beautiful artworks are there as well as being a very supportive group of people. I have been a member there for years and it has been a real inspiration to me. See the link on the right.

Talk at you all later!
hugs
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment