Friday, March 6, 2009

Up And Running!


My classes are now up and running! I have been sooo busy getting class outlines done up and advertising and promoting and making room in the the new studio and, yeah WHEW!

My job of 13 years is coming to a close. Sadly, due to economic hardship, the stamping/scrapbooking store I have worked at all these years is closing. I will miss the wonderful customers and the comraderie we all shared. I have only the best wishes for my boss and friend and hope she will find a new journey as well.

I have also been working on a small series of 8X8 paintings. These are mixed media and I will soon have them posted on my etsy site. I do plan on being much more active on my blog as well as online now that I will have more time to do so.

So here is a little taste of one of my small paintings. Look for them soon on my etsy site. Have a great week and get those paints out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment